Of course, in some ways half saree are a trademark of the way South Indian young women wear traditional dress. In many ways symbolically half saree is a dress which in some ways indicates the beginning of adulthood for the youth to get puberty and thus, the girls will wear a simple skirt and blouse top wearing this transitional wear through their childhood. Which is called in different parts of the South Indian by various names – in Karnataka it is called Langa Davani and Telugu Direct Langa Voni and called plaids Pavdai in Tamil. There is no mistake of equality between Makhla Saadar worn in Assam and Ghagra and Chunnari with Choli in the west of India. The only difference is that the artistic interpretations of design, format, design, and the manner in which drops or bottoms are actually wrapped.
- 20 Traditional South Indian Bridal Blouse Designs
- Latest Designer Baby Frock Cutting and Stitching Tutorials
- Beautiful Mother Daughter Matching Dresses
- 17 Best Pre-Wedding Photoshoot in India
- 5 Gorgeous Ways to Wear Designer Saree