A saree is a traditional Indian dress worn by every Indian women and girls during wedding, family celebrations and school farewell. But sometimes we come confused how to wear a border saree and especially get those perfect pleats. This will definitely help you.
Try this WEIRD TRICK to Get Perfect PLEATS in 2 Mins – How To Wear Saree Perfectly | Anaysa – Video Tutorial
- Use one chiffon half and half saree for this method. Collide the end of the saree on the right side and take it back around the waist, collide it completely while doing it. Bring it to the front again and leave a few length of clothes and tuck on the left waist.
- Draping the saree, move it forward, move the pallu over the left shoulder and make folds to secure it with a pin, while leaving the first fold (around the neck) right on the chest and fix an extra pin.
- Now make pleats in the lower area and collide it in the center.
You’ll also like:
- 4 New Saree Draping Styles to Look Slim & Tall
- Learn Right Way of Saree Draping To Look Slim & Tall
- 5 New Dupatta Draping Styles for Wedding Season
- How To Drape South Indian Kanjivaram Saree Perfectly
- Beautiful Wedding Saree Choli Stylist Drape