Kajal a heavy black eye cosmetic is traditionally used for the eye-outline in South Asia and the Middle East. Applying mascara may seem scary the first time, but it is a simple eyeliner for applying and using. You can use a pencil to make a tight, controlled liner with your eyes, or you can use a brush or stick to make a thick, blurry style. Once you master the technique, try different styles and designs to woo everyone around you.
7 अलग काजल लुक | 7 different Kajal eye looks | Kajal look for beginners
Therefore, women, we hope that we have made your work easier and have given you some new ideas to help you play with your mascara pencil. Remember, make-up is an art, and you are the artist. Do not be afraid to experiment with something new to help you choose your favorite one.
How To Apply Perfect Winged Eyeliner
You’ll also like:
- 15 Lipstick Trick And Makeup Tutorial For Girls
- Creative Beauty Hacks You Have To SEE to BELIEVE!
- How To Remove Facial Hair INSTANTLY – 100% Natural
- Feet whitening pedicure at home
- How to whiten your dark underarms at home