Traditional Indian Jewellery style mehndi for hands of women are considered auspicious and there is prosperity and good luck for the family in the coming years. Spotting the women who portray their hands and feet with beautiful Hanna Mehndi designs is a very common phenomenon. It is one of the oldest practices and women celebrate many festivals including diwali. Weddings are incomplete without the beautiful engraving of Henna or Mehndi or Mehndi on the hands of brides, brides and female relatives. Not only is it used to enhance beauty, but it is also filled with many medicinal uses.
Big Flower Jewellery Mehndi Design for Hands | Thought of Creation – Video Tutorial
Henna is applied on hair to fight hair loss and to promote hair growth, while it is believed that henna fight against fungal infections, wounds, scratches etc. Let’s see another Henna Mehndi design.
You’ll also like:
- Simple and Easy Jewellery Mehndi Design for Hands
- Easy Latest Hand Mehndi Design For Beginners
- Most Easy Full Hand Mehndi Trick for Beginners
- Latest Mehndi Design for Karwa Chauth
- Most Stylish Mehndi Design For Hand With Trick