Pearl hair accessories have been available in many different iterations over the years, but they always feel fresh – they have appeared everywhere. Mandy Moore wore them in hairdressing style, while Ariana Grande attached them to both sides of her part. Between the classic charisma of pearls and the versatility of hair clips, they are the rare hair accessory that doesn’t age (RIP, butterfly clips). And with Allen’s DIY spin, it seemed like a way to bombard my beginner hairstyling skills with finesse on a red carpet level – or at least look like it, for cheap.
In this video we have made felt rose petals and gold design from gold beads and metal wire. You have also made a beautiful rose U-pens as hair ornaments for your hairstyle.
You’ll also like:
- Easy Party Hairstyles for Long and Medium Hair
- How to make wedding Hairstyles in 1 Minute
- Beautiful Girls Hairstyle for Wedding Function
- Last Minute Side Braid Hairstyles for Girls
- Very Easy French Roll Bun Hairstyles for Thin hair