Stylish A – Line Top with Rectangle Yoke | DIY Designer Yoke Top Cutting and Stitching – Step By Step. “A yoke is a pattern pattern fragment which forms part of an apparel, usually fits around the neck and shoulders, or around the hips to provide support for the loose parts of clothing, such as a collected skirt or Shirt body “- Wikipedia. I can not give it a better explanation for a very important element which connects the beauty of a garment, whether it is a baby dress or night gown or behind the shirt.
In order to make Yokes patterns, we should first draft the front Bodice pattern on paper; The most important marking here is the armhole depth – refer to the table to mark it. It is a fitting armhole. If you want a more loose fit then add 1/2 – 1 inch in it.
You’ll also like:
- Party wear long kurti and embroidered kurtis
- Designer Long Frock Style Kurtis For Women 2018
- Top 17 Designer Neck Designs For Kurtis
- 15 New sleeve designs to try with kurtis and blouse
- Designer Kurtis for Women in Fashion 2018