Below I have embedded my embroidery tips and tricks video which includes all my embroidery patterns. I want to use this place to dig deeply at each of these subjects, at a time. This clearly will take me a little while, so please keep watching (you can sign up for the news paper below! Check back to know more dynamically about my favorite hoops, clothes, floss and stitches.
Hand Embroidery Amazing Trick# Easy Flower Embroidery Trick with Scale# Sewing Hack | Nakshi Kantha World – Video Tutorial
Welcome to embroidery! Embroidery can be a comfortable creative outlet to keep your hands busy at home or walking. Below are some tips based on my personal experience (I am not formally trained embroidery artist), but I encourage you to do more research online or in my local library to do more research. Find a style and solution that works for you. Most of this information can also be found in my initial embroidery video tutorial.
You’ll also like:
- South Indian Bridal Bun Hairstyles Perfect For Your Wedding
- How To Wear Cotton Saree Perfectly
- How to Grow Long, Thick, Strong Eyelashes & Eyebrows
- Diamond and Gold Finger Rings for Women
- Hand Embroidery: Easy Trick for Making Flowers