Hariyali (Hartalika) Teej is an Indian festival which is celebrated during the monsoon season of Sawan or Shravan month. It is also known in the various states as Hartalika Teej or Choti Teej, Shravana Teej. The festival is celebrated mostly in northern states of India including Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. On this day Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva’s reunion have been marked and thus on this day married women fast for the long life and welfare of their beloved husband. Women are dressed beautifully in green clothes, decorate teej mehandi and wear green bangles. That’s why we get you some grand and easy Mehndi designs for teej festival.
Teej Special Bharwa Mehndi | Full Dulhan Style Henna Mehendi 2018 | Mehndi Artistica – Video Tutorial
- 15+ Modern and Attractive Red Mehndi Designs
- Latest Arabic Mehndi Design 2018
- Most Easy and Stylish Jewellery Mehndi Design
- 15 Stunning Mehndi Designs for Finger
- Arabic Mehndi Design for Hands Tutorial