Navratri is not just nine days festival to worship and bless but it also brings the most anticipated ‘Dandiya Nights’. The combination of the right accessories with your organization is sure to bring you under the spotlight. To keep your essential things, find a partner in long earrings, pile of colorful bangles, and a contrast potli bag. Even demand tikka, garnish and pay can be worn to add unconventional twist. If your organization is really simple and simple, you can wear a long chunky necklace to look at your eyes at once.
Deepika Padukone Inspired NAVRATRI Look | Outfit+ Makeup+ Hairstyle | Super Style Tips – Video Tutorial
Do not wear colored colors that do not go with your skin, or increase your make-up and look like a paint face. Always wear a bike shorts under the knees to dance better.
How To Apply Perfect Winged Eyeliner
You’ll also like:
- Navratri / Garba Special Makeup Tutorial For Beginners
- Indian Wedding Makeup Tutorial for Beginners
- Indian Bridal Makeup and Jewelry
- 10 Life & Beauty HACKS Every Girl MUST Try
- Instant HAIR REMOVAL Hacks – No Wax, No Strips