I’ll show you how to embroider beautiful flowers by hand! This embroidery stitch is called a woven spider wheel and can be made in different sizes. I have included both photos and videos of the woven spider wheel stitch so you can make sure your embroidered flowers are as perfect as they can be. The pattern shown from my embroidery class. Check it out for free patterns and learn all about embroidery.
In this Easy DIY you will learn how to sew the embroidery flower by hand onto any clothing. You can start with a long / long French knot stitch or a French knot stitch. More ideas for hand embroidery, embroidery and embroidery stitches can be found on this website.
Hand Embroidery: Hack to Make Tassels
You’ll also like:
- Hand Embroidery Easy Flower Trick with Scale
- Easy Hand Embroidery Flower Trick
- Hand Embroidery Net Stitch Design for Cushion Cover
- Easy Flower Embroidery Trick With Hair Comb
- Hand embroidery making flowers with simple trick