Ladies!! Prepare your Kancheepuram silk for the upcoming festive season? Try these motivated blouse designs to cool down your traditional silk sarees and bring the fashionista out. Elbow length sleeve designs are now everyone’s favorites! The blouse was fashionable on the 90s with sleeves for elbows. It has emerged again with a decoration or sleeve filled with embroidery. This upper hand looks thinner. This design on a silk sari blouse will be perfect for your excellence. For all those who are looking for some sleeve patterns, see these beautiful sleeve patterns.
Here, when you team up with sarees, the color plays an important role. To avoid making the look very easy, try different colors of threadwork combined with golden pearls. For the previous neckline, you can go to the original pot-neck, which defines embroidery around the neckline.
You’ll also like:
- Trendy Black Saree Blouse Designs Party Wear
- Latest Designer Saree Blouse Design Patterns
- Easy blouse back neck design cutting and stitching
- Exclusive Stylish Blouse Back Neck Designs
- Stylish and Trendy Blouse Back Neck Designs