A Kurti is a shorter version of a Kurta. Women in Indian cities love the Kurti because of its versatility – it is perfect for occasions ranging from everyday life to parties or picnics. Each kurti has the same basic pattern, but you can customise it with your neckline, fabric, fit, colours, embroidery and overall / sleeve lengths.
salwar suit/kameez/kurti cutting and stitching step by step in hindi👌👌|Latest suit cutting video tutorial
I’ll show you how to make a simple Kurti, but you’ll have plenty of opportunities to demonstrate your creativity! The necklines, embroidery and sleeve styles make this project really interesting.
You’ll also like:
- Creative Neck Design Cutting and Stitching Tutorial
- DIY Designer Yoke Top Cutting and Stitching
- Different types of pant cutting and stitching tutorial
- Easy blouse back neck design cutting and stitching
- Latest and Beautiful Sleeves Design Cutting and Stitching