Looking for awesome mehndi design for Durga Puja and Navaratri festivals? About the beautiful Arabian Mehndi designs which are absolutely right for Durga Puja and Navaratri festivals. In particular, in West Bengal and other parts of India, women celebrate Durga Puja at large level for Goddess Durga. They wear traditional saris and decorate their hands and feet with Mehndi (Henna).
Navratri, Garba, Dandiya Special Mehndi Design for Hands by Sonia Goyal #385 jaipurthepinkcity – Video Tutorial
Durga Puja Mehndi is required for this special occasion. This is beautiful Mehndi design for Navaratri festival. Please leave us a comment and share your views on this Navaratri special mehndi design.
- Simple Dubai style mehndi design for back hand
- New mehndi design for back hand
- New Jewellery Mehndi Design Tutorial
- Attractive and Elegant Feet Mehndi Designs
- Unique and New Arabic Mehndi Design