During the years, the pearl jewelry has been a symbol of purity and humility. These exquisite stones are made surprisingly by nature, this is the reason why many people like to wear them. Pearl is also known as “biological gem”. They got this name due to this fact that they get from the sea shell. For 4000 years, these beautiful stones have always been produced by the wonderful magic of nature. Until now, the pearl is still harvested with shellfish. However, our methods of harvesting have definitely changed through time. To get natural pearls before people attack on the bottom of the deep ocean, but now, most pearls are obtained from cultured clams. There are still some natural pearls available but they are extremely rare and difficult to find.
- Sukkhi Traditional Gold Necklace Sets
- Latest collection gold bangles designs
- Elegant Gold Necklace Designs Collection
- Beautiful Gold Rings Collection
- Light Weight Gold Bangles Designs Under 20 Grams